Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March=Spring=Happy Mommee

For those of you who know me (or reading this blog for awhile) know how I feel about winter. You know how much I can't stand the cold or the snow for which Ohio is a magnet! I loathe it. Despise it. It's down right depressing. 

March. A great month. My birth month. the month that SPRING begins.

Green popping up everywhere. 

Laughter, by children... PLAYING outside, instead of INSIDE. 

Happiness. 

Blue skies. 

Sunshine! 

I DO so love March!

And WE have been loving it... and playing.... and enjoying warmth, instead of COLD! 


As you see, we've been busy!

"Baby" Carli turned TWO! (My niece: Remember when she was born?)  Look at how much she and Chloe looked alike at the beginning... crazy. We've been zoo tripping, painting, celebrating birthdays, and MOMMEE got to leave the house ALONE for a girls' night. Life is good.

How has March been treating you? 

3 comments:

Fire Hunt said...

Looks a lot like the things we have been doing.

Christina said...

YAY for SPRING!!!

Arizaphale said...

Hi Brit! Long time no see! Hooray for Spring and girls' nights out!