Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Hard Being the Princess


* Almost 3 Months Old... Yes, that's right... THREE

* Loved by two big brothers

* Smiling at every chance she gets

* Held at the drop of a cry.... 

* Cuddled whenever she wants it...and sometimes when she doesn't want it! 

* Beautiful BLUE eyes!

* Called "Princess Chloe," by her loving brother, Adam. 

* Rolling all over the place! I think she's gearing up to GET away from her brothers! 

* Tries to say so much.... Once she starts talking, I fear she's never going to stop!

* Loves her pink butterfly toy! 

* Likes to play dress up with her mommy... well... that's at least what I tell myself!

* Is starting to really like her daddy, too! Sometimes she wants daddy and not mommy; and that is a VERY good thing to daddy! 

.....Really....... 
It's HARD being the Princess!

8 comments:

Kat said...

Awww! Three months already!!! The time just flew by. And what a pretty little lady she is. :)

Christina said...

Three months old? THREE months old?! Wow, time does fly. She's really starting to look like a Sinzinger, too! Watch out mama, if she's on the move already. ;o)

Maggie said...

I second what Christina said!

And I can't believe how much she is starting to look like the boys -- wow!

Elaine A. said...

Oh she's so pretty with her big eyes and bow! Princess indeed! :)

Stacy said...

She is just too adorable! I bet you are just loving dressing her up. I know before I had Anya, I still had plenty of cute clothes for Kai, but it just doesn't compare to cute clothes for girls. :)

Fire Hunt said...

She is so cute.

Kellan said...

Oh Brittany, she is simply gorgeous! Congratulations!! Now you need to change your blog name, right - can't confuse that sweet little girl. Love that you named her Chloe - it's always been one of my favorite names. So happy for you. Good to see you.

Kellan

coach handbags said...

Coach outlet
coach bags
COACH JEWELRY
coach bags outlet
Coach Tribeca Bags

Coach High Heels
Coach Wedges
Coach factory outlet
new COACH BOOTS