I don't know where to start! This has been the most relaxing and fun weekend we've had in a long time. Here's what we did:
* Went to in-laws for turkey and family time
* Picked up my two sisters, to have them for black Friday
* Stayed up ALL night. That's right, I can still do it. ;)
* Had an amazing dance party at 3 am. Emily and I are dancing queens.
* Got in line at Target, by 5 am. Froze. to. death.
* Shopped until 1 pm. 8 hours of shopping. sigh.
* Slept for three hours.
* Saw "Twilight". Constipated Jasper. Terrible special effects. In love with Carlisle. Bella needs to wear something other than that gray shirt. Will see next movie.
* Went to a light parade with my daddy. Froze. to. death. part 2.
* Baby shower. I didn't win the baby games, like usual. I am sad.
Did you see how much alone time I had this weekend? Did you see how I didn't touch my homework that is due in 4.5 hours? Um. Yea. I need to get on that and stop blogging. :)
**pictures to come**