1) I started a new Meme (of sorts) on Wednesday! Check it out if you didn't get a chance! :)
2) My nephew is staying with us, this weekend. We're very excited; he hasn't stayed the night with us in a looong while! I have a feeling we won't be seeing him much, because he's very excited to play with our Wii.
3) Matthew is being dedicated on Sunday! :) We are SO excited to dedicate Matthew! We are thrilled to publicly announce our devotion to the Lord, and our plans to teach our children the Truth, through the Bible and help of God. YAY! :) I am sure there will be many photos.
4) I am REALLY excited about school right now. I know. Do you believe I just said that?? I found out that I can do my internship, soon, and I am looking into interning at our local Christian ROCK station. Free concerts....nuff said. ;) Oh- and the class I am in right now is pointless and boring- Bah!
5) Yes, I really make those "bah," "gah," "meh," noises in real life. I type how I talk. I am not sure if that's good or bad?!
6) It's going to be 60 degrees today... and 36 degrees by Sunday (with snow!).... Only in OHIO.
7) Last weekend was my nieces 3rd Birthday (if you remember, Adam and she were born 9 hours apart!). There were so many photos... and I am just now getting around to editing them.
THIS however is my favorite photo. This is Carli, niece number 2, 8 months old. (Michelle, this photo is for YOU!)
8) This is my other favorite photo! :) Uncle Andy and Princess Kayleigh. Andy needs his own princess, don't you think???
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :)