Just a random list...because it's easier:
* Today was our playgroup Halloween party. I forgot to take pictures. UGH. I took maybe three at the end of the party, and they turned out like crap. boo.
* We then had lunch with Daddy, downtown (this is a big trip, and a big deal for the kids! It takes about 45 minutes to get to daddy's work, so we don't make the trip that often). I did get a cute picture of the boys in the courtyard.
* Baby Jaguar hid under the chairs in daddy's office.
* Is anyone else glad the election is almost over? I am. I am. I am. I got a call from Obama tonight- I tried talking back, but he wouldn't stop talking (heehee)! GRR those recordings.
* Adam calls Obama, "Barack Yo' Mama" No joke. It's hilarious.
* Adam calls Sarah Palin "the hot lady" (Wonder where he heard this?? ::cough::)
* And John McCain: "Oh, I know John McCain, I saw him on TV!"
* Terrible threes ... That's all I have to say.
* Speaking of THREE. This little boy is having a Cars party on Saturday, because...he's turning three.
* I am having a slight complex with him turning three. Can he really be THREE already? Stay tuned for the ever so popular slide show of Adam's last year! :)
* Daddy is home the rest of the week. Before you say "oh, good for them," let me stop you. Daddy's car is being a P.O.S and breaking in all kinds of ways. We've already replaced a part for way too much money, and now we have to have ANOTHER part replaced. He literally cannot drive to work. It's crazy. Hopefully it all works out.... because... well... then he can work on my car. ah!
* Hope you're all having a wonderful week!!
*PS... I will finish the third part of my story... I promise... I'm writing it... give me time! :)