Is it true? Can it be? Matthew is fifteen months old, today! HOW does time go so fast? I honestly feel like it was just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with him...and now he's....
*Mr. Sassy pants. Seriously. Ask anyone- he is a sass mouth (already!) and has decided that he is in charge.
* Has a temper. Enough said. Don't tell him "no."
* Has to be coaxed into saying "please" or "thank you"
* Can melt your heart with his tiny little grin.
* Likes to snap his fingers. Well, kinda. He rubs them together and then makes a clicking noise with his mouth. It's adorable.
* Dances ALL of the time.
* Mimics...everything... be careful what you say around him!
* Is best friends with his brother. :)
And look at these photos! Look at the way the sun is illuminating Matty's hair. Isn't that amazing? Head over to Stacy's to see more sunshine photos!
Happy 15 Months, my little Matty! I love you! :)