Thursday, October 9, 2008

15 Months

Is it true? Can it be? Matthew is fifteen months old, today! HOW does time go so fast? I honestly feel like it was just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with him...and now he's....

*Mr. Sassy pants. Seriously. Ask anyone- he is a sass mouth (already!) and has decided that he is in charge.

* Has a temper. Enough said. Don't tell him "no."

* Has to be coaxed into saying "please" or "thank you"

* Can melt your heart with his tiny little grin.

* Likes to snap his fingers. Well, kinda. He rubs them together and then makes a clicking noise with his mouth. It's adorable.

* Dances ALL of the time.

* Mimics...everything... be careful what you say around him!

* Is best friends with his brother. :)



And look at these photos! Look at the way the sun is illuminating Matty's hair. Isn't that amazing? Head over to Stacy's to see more sunshine photos!



Happy 15 Months, my little Matty! I love you! :)

16 comments:

Stacy said...

That is a load full of cuteness right there! I can't beleive his already 15 months either. I remember when he was born - it was one of the first times I came to your blog. I was amazed at how gorgeous you were in the hospital...and maybe just a little jealous. ;)

Arizaphale said...

Yeah! Ditto Stacy!
Look at that little ray of sunshine. Don't they make life worthwhile?

mandaroo63 said...

It does fly by! What a cutie! Love those big eyes....

Unknown said...

Gosh golly geez he's CUTE!!! Love those big eyes!

Happy 15th Months Mr. Sass! ; )

Killlashandra said...

What a cutie! Those soft curls are too cute. Wow, the mimic stage I think lasts until they start school and boy do you have to be careful about what you say because you're sure to hear it again later!

Don Mills Diva said...

I think my computer just melted down on account of cuet overload!

Happy 15 months Matty!

Maggie said...

Oh that last shot...what a doll he is!

Kat said...

And what an adorable boy he is. Those eyes are ginormous! So pretty. :)

Christina said...

It really is mind blowing that he's 15 months already! Sounds like he thinks he's even bigger than that alreay, tho, with his sass. ;o)

Blueberry said...

happy 15 months little man! :)

Fire Hunt said...

He's 15 months already! wow that is all I can say.

Rose said...

So does he use his snapping fingers in lieu of saying "Please"? LOL!

15 months wow! And man, he is a cutie!

KG said...

15 months?! Already? That means SUMO is going to be 15 months in a few weeks.

I guess there's just no avoiding it - we have toddlers, now!

mystereiss said...

happy 15 months, matthew!!

eli is a big eater too - he eats more than his big sister, each meal. but he's not chubby at all, just the little belly. i've always thought he was kinda on the skinny side.

Dawn said...

p.s. that was dawn. hate when that happens!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe he's that old already!!! I love the popcorn shot!