Since it's been awhile... I thought I would do a long(er) post....and of course I will add pictures to the end of the post! :) My friend Dawn did this Meme on her blog, and I decided to "borrow" it... I hope she doesn't mind! :)
1. What time did you get up this morning? Which time? I got up at 5:45 the first time, then 6:30, and then 7:15.
2. How do you like your steak? rare- very rare. If I can hear it mooing, I am happy! :)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Andy and I went and saw "Due Date," when we were fortunate enough to go away for the weekend, after Thanksgiving! It was the first movie I've seen, in the theater, in over a year!
4. What is your favorite TV show? This is a hard one. I think it's "House" right now!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Not sure. I'm not even sure we're going to stay in Ohio forever.
6. What did you have for breakfast? coffee
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese
8. What foods do you dislike? Not much. I am willing to try anything. I don't care for fish.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Hmm... Japanese Steak House
10. Favorite dressing? Zesty Italian or Ranch
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Jeep Cherokee
12. What are your favorite clothes? Comfy pants and hoodie (only if I am not leaving the house!)
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Somewhere over the ocean
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full! I try to be as optimistic as possible
15. Where would you want to retire? Anywhere where my family is
16. Favorite time of day? Kiddies' nap time!
17. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football- OSU or Steelers of course!
21. Bird watcher? not really
22. Do you consider yourself attractive? Sometimes
23. Pets? Franklin, the turtle; Sami, the cat
24. Any new and exciting news that you’d like to share? I get a WHOLE MONTH off of school, after this week! YAY!!!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher or "baby" doctor
26. What is your best childhood memory? I have many. I remember having so much fun with my cousins. We played in my Uncle and Aunt's basement for hours and hours. I remember never wanting to leave their house. Many fun times!
27. Are you a cat or dog person? cat
28. Are you married? yes
29. Always wear your seat belt? yes
30. Been in a car accident? yes; but never while I was driving, and I pray I don't ever!
31. Any pet peeves? I have some.
32. Favorite pizza toppings? mushrooms
33. Favorite Flower? Not sure. The kind that smell good? :)
34. Favorite ice cream? I don't really like ice cream. shh.
35. Favorite fast food? Wendy's salads and baked potatoes
36. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? I didn't! I cried... seriously... and the guy felt sorry for me. So, he let me try the cones again; I did it and he passed me! haha. I probably shouldn't have passed.
37. From whom did you get your last email? ummm a classmate, about our final project!
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target
39. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not at all.
40. Like your job? yes
41. Broccoli? It is yummy! Makes me burp though
42. What was your favorite vacation? Toronto, for our 5-year anniversary. It was an amazing trip!
43. Last person you went out to dinner with? My family
44. What are you listening to right now? the television and Chloe yelling at her brothers
45. What is your favorite color? Teal and red
46. How many tattoos do you have? none
47. Coffee drinker? OHHH yes. I drink far too much.
48. How many children do you have? 3
49. What is your favorite movie? Dirty Dancing. Always has been, always will be.
50. Are you a good cook? I'd like to think I am.
51. What is your favorite meal to cook? Hmm... Not sure what my favorite is. I like to cook anything!
52. What is your favorite dessert? Nothing. I know. I am weird.
53. What is your favorite snack or junk food? Tortilla chips and salsa
54. Do you exercise? Yep!
55. If you have kids, what’s your favorite thing to do with them? Everything. I love baking with them and doing little crafts!
56. What state did you grow up in? Ohio, Illinois, Ohio again
57. Did you graduate from College or University? What degree? I graduate May 8, 2011; with a BS in Public Relations
58. Favorite shoes? Flip Flops!
59. How long have you been married? 9.5 years. whew.
60. Where did you have your wedding? Westerville, OH; we were married by my grandfather
61. What do you hate to do the most? Laundry.... Seriously. I despise it!
62. What do you love to do the most? Read and cook
63. What do you think is your worst character trait? Hmm... I lack patience.... I don't have good patience with my kids (sometimes), with drivers, with Andy, and get annoyed too easily. I need to work on that!
64. What is your best character trait? I love unconditionally.
65. Do you speak another language? I don't speak German as well as I once did... But I still know some of what I learned in High School! :)
And...as promised... Here are some pictures:
Adam played Joseph in his school's Nativity play. He did an amazing job and said his lines perfectly! :)
Here we are, after the play! :) I love my boy.
This little beauty will be ONE in just ONE WEEK! Can you believe it? I can't!
Here's my little Matty... Making cookies... and trying to say Cheese... Ain't he a cutie?! :)
And here are some of our Christmas/Birthday pictures... :) I know I am their mommy, but man... my babies are CUTE! :)