I can't believe another year is almost over! It's been one of the quickest years of my life. So much has happened, yet I feel like I accomplished very little. There have been ups and there have been downs. Lives were lost. Lives were created. If I were to sit here and try to write it all out, I would be here for another year!
I am looking forward to this coming year! There are a lot of wonderful things, already on the calendar, in which I am looking forward! Here are some things already planned, for 2011:
1) I turn 28. I am actually looking forward to this. I know, I know... 28 isn't OLD... I know I am still a youngin'.... But no matter what, it's still hard to get older. To creek and crack every time I bend, and to not move as fast as my brain wants me to. But anyway- I am looking forward to 28. It's going to be a good year.
2) I graduate on May 8th. Mother's Day. The perfect Mother's Day gift to me, and to my mom! I am the first of her five children to graduate college, and I am so excited I am doing that ON Mother's Day! :)
3) Andy will have his Master's degree, the week before I graduate. What an accomplishment! I am very proud of him! :)
4) Matty will go to pre-school. Pending his health keeps improving, he will be allowed to go to school! He is very excited about it, and I am too!
5) Adam will be starting Kindergarten. I can't believe my baby boy will be in Kindergarten!
6) Chloe and I will be ALONE! How awesome will that be? We can do girl things, all day long. I am VERY excited about that.
7) I will get to continue my work, with the American Lung Association. For those of you who don't know, I am on the district O2 Society board, and I can't wait to work on fundraiser events and awareness events!
8) I look forward to seeing my babies grow and learn. They are so amazing. Everyday I am amazed by their intelligence and personalities. I've never known a love, like that for a child.
I am looking forward to 2011. It's going to be a great year! I hope you all have a wonderful coming year, as well!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!