Since I've been MIA for so long, I figured I should catch ya'll up on what's been going on in our house. Is that ok? Ok, good. And I am going to do it in a list-kinda-sorta-way. Why? Because it's my blog, and I wanna. :)
Here we go:
1) The house is off the market. It just wasn't selling. My nerves couldn't handle it. And I needed to know where Adam was going to go to school this year. So, it will be back on the market at the end of winter. yay-hoo!
2) I am entering my last TWO semesters of school. E V E R. I can't wait to be done! Sadly, these are going to be two very rough semesters.
3) Adam starts Pre-Kindergarten in just a few days. I can't wait. Am I terrible or what? I can't wait to have a little downtime... a little time with just TWO kids... quiet. nice. and. quiet.
4) Matty is NOT starting pre-school this year, as he could. His asthma has just been too bad lately. We are on all new meds. Besides them turning him into a steroid-raging maniac, he's doing GREAT! ;) (Seriously... roid-rage is a real thing, people! And in a THREE year old, it's like watching the Exorcism, in real life)
5) We're going on vacation at the end of this week! I cannot wait. Camping here we come! :)
6) The husband and I are addicted to Rock Band, for the Wii. I am not a game person. Not at all. And well...this...this is stellar! I kinda get into it, too... dancing and all. It's awesome.
there has to be more.... hmmm....
7) Oh. yes. Chloe has two nice bottom teeth, now! :) She's been cutting them both (at once) all week. It's been a drooly, snotty, and fevery week! Not fun. And she's kinda dramatic about it. The boys were never this dramatic. GIRLS are dramatic. but not me.
8) I just realized that I really can't stand it when two people put their hands into a bag of chips/pretzels (whatever) at the same exact time. It's uncomfortable.
9) So, I have to get a job once I graduate. You know, those student loans don't pay themselves. I think they should. But alas, they don't... so I have to... boo. Anyone need PR? Anyone? Anyone at all? A communicator? Marketer? Anything? :)
10) Little sister Ashley went back to college. Junior- in college. Is that possible? She turns 20 in less than a week. Is that possible? Little sister Emily is 17. She is a Junior in High School. And the youngest...Trevor... a Sophomore in High School. How does this happen? Who said they could grow?! :(
Well, I think that's all. I have no new photos. Shame on me. I will get on that, for this week. I promise! :)