Monday, August 10, 2009

So Much.... So Much....

Do you miss my rambling lists of goodness? I know, I do too. So in old school form, here's a nice list of what's going on in our lives:

1) I am 18 weeks and 5 days, today. Almost 19 weeks. Almost halfway. Almost... but not quite. This pregnancy is the longest pregnancy I've ever experienced.

2) Andy felt the baby move for the first time, last night! It was very exciting. He/she was kicking up a storm! :)

3) My cousin just had their first baby girl (out of 4 kids!). Baylee is beautiful and such a blessing to our family! :)

Here's Adam and Baylee (Sorry about the quality- it's from my aunt's phone!) I think Adam was secretly hoping this was *our* baby, because he knows that this is the hospital where "we got Matty" and where we "will get the new baby."



4) School starts next week for me. Statistics here I come! boo.

5) My daddy was sick and in the hospital, again. I wish they could just figure this all out. He had an infection, a very high fever, and was REALLY sick. He was in the hospital for 4 days without any real fix. I'm just praying someone will figure this all out!

6) Ashley has lived with us all summer and I am not sure what I will do without her, when she goes back to school in a few weeks. sigh. She is great with the kids, and they are going to miss her so much! ;(

Hopefully someday I can get back into posting more! Life is hectic. Summer is hectic! Bring on the slow months of cold and staying inside!! :) I'm ready!

5 comments:

Kat said...

Of course I missed you!
Wow. You have so much going on! I can't imagine starting school, being pregnant, and having two boys. Ack!
Hope life settles down a bit for you. Prayers for your dad!

Kelli said...

You do have a lot going on. I'm glad you got to go to Target.

Unknown said...

He looks like such a big guy holding a newborn! Just wait until it's his little brother or sister! : )

Sorry to hear about your dad, I hope that they figure out what's going on with him soon. Sending prayers for him...

Stacy said...

I love that picture of Adam, and the "getting the baby at the hospital". Kids are so sweet...if only it was that easy, right?? :)

KG said...

Oooh! That means you can find out the baby's sex, soon! PLEASE tell us!

I'm so sorry your dad is continuing to have trouble. Hang in there.