Do you miss my rambling lists of goodness? I know, I do too. So in old school form, here's a nice list of what's going on in our lives:
1) I am 18 weeks and 5 days, today. Almost 19 weeks. Almost halfway. Almost... but not quite. This pregnancy is the longest pregnancy I've ever experienced.
2) Andy felt the baby move for the first time, last night! It was very exciting. He/she was kicking up a storm! :)
3) My cousin just had their first baby girl (out of 4 kids!). Baylee is beautiful and such a blessing to our family! :)
Here's Adam and Baylee (Sorry about the quality- it's from my aunt's phone!) I think Adam was secretly hoping this was *our* baby, because he knows that this is the hospital where "we got Matty" and where we "will get the new baby."
4) School starts next week for me. Statistics here I come! boo.
5) My daddy was sick and in the hospital, again. I wish they could just figure this all out. He had an infection, a very high fever, and was REALLY sick. He was in the hospital for 4 days without any real fix. I'm just praying someone will figure this all out!
6) Ashley has lived with us all summer and I am not sure what I will do without her, when she goes back to school in a few weeks. sigh. She is great with the kids, and they are going to miss her so much! ;(
Hopefully someday I can get back into posting more! Life is hectic. Summer is hectic! Bring on the slow months of cold and staying inside!! :) I'm ready!