Sunday, March 8, 2009

WiNiNeR WINNER WINNERSSSSSSS!!!

WINNER WINNER WINNER!!! Lucky NUMBER 16!!! That would be ELAINE and VALERIE!!

So what did you win? I did say I would tell you today... Well... I can't tell you... because it's MY Birthday and since *I* had to wait to open MY presents, you have to wait TOO! :)

I'll ship out your presents, tomorrow, and then when you get them, I will tell everyone else. I know, I am mean. ;) CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

(email me your home addresses, and I'll get your presents out, soon! bams0803 at yahoo)

8 comments:

Elaine A. said...

YAY! Thanks Brittany. That's so nice of you to send both of us gifties for YOUR birthday! Hope you're enjoying your day to the fullest! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! : )

Valerie(momof3crazykids) said...

Wow, how cool is this! You are just so sweet to do that. I might just have to do something like this for mine in July.
I'll be emailing you soon.
Thanks!

My Goodness said...

Congratulations winners!

Happy Birthday, Brittany! Have a lovely day!

Blueberry said...

congrats to the winners!

happy birthday to the birthday girl!!!!
:)

Kelli said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...happy birthday Brittany, happy birthday to you (can you hear me singing...I hope not).

Lilith Silvermane said...

YAY.. congrats ladies!

Brittany is a sweet heart...

Happy birthday girl!

CissaLynn said...

Yippee!! Congrats to Elaine and Valerie!!! I can't wait to find out what you guys get!!! :))

Happy Birthday, Brittany!! Have a great week!!! :))

Stacy said...

I hope you had a super wonder birthday, Brittany. :) Congrats to the winners!