I know. I know. I posted a contest and then I left ya'll high and dry. I'll be honest, I've been unmotivated. I've also had a busy week! So here's my weekly wrap:
1) I spent the day with my daddy, on Tuesday. His knee is healing well, and he is going back to work on Sunday! (Thanks for all your prayers!)
2) Wednesday was playgroup. It was PACKED! Seriously the highest number of people, this year, for playgroup.
3) My poor car is still having some issues. So back to the shop for Kronk. Good ol' Kronk is costing us a lot of $$. Andy claims it's my birthday present. I don't believe him.
4) Adam hasn't been sleeping. Anyone else have this problem with their kids. He just will NOT sleep! And when he does sleep: night terrors. He's had 3 nights terrors this week, alone. We sat up with him last night, for a half-hour, with him just crying and crying, all while still asleep! ;(
5) I started spring cleaning this week. I've tackled Matty's room and parts of the kitchen. We actually have an ORGANIZED pantry! :)
6) Yesterday we went to storytime, saw Nana at Target, visited Nonnie and Pa, saw cousin Josiah, and had a really nice time. It was busy.
7) School! Ah! It's kicking my booty, this time around. A lot of busy work. Papers, papers, and more papers. Not so exciting.
8) Did you know I'm giving something away? Well, I am. Scroll down and sign-up to win! You have until midnight, tonight! Good luck!
9) I have videos due at the library. I think I have a fine. (I know, not on topic, but I just looked up and saw them!)
10) Matty just said, "ONE! TWO! GO!!!!!" ha ha ha. He's really quite cute.
10) Needs more coffee, if I am going to make it through the day! 6:30 awake time just isn't cool... you hear me kids?! bah!
Have a happy weekend!