What's that you say? It's my Birthday, so WHY am I giving away something?
Well..... because.... it's MY Birthday and I want to...so.... there. ;)
So here's the deal:
1) I am giving away a present that I would like to get on my Birthday. (Trust me, I like nice things.... and fun things...and yummy things....)
2) The present will not be disclosed, until it is mailed out, on March 8th, 2009. (My actual Birthday)
3) Even if you don't have a blog you may participate.
Here are the rules for entry:
How many people can you get to wish me a happy birthday? The more people you get to wish me a happy birthday, the better chance you have at winning the prize!
All you have to do is:
1) Leave me a comment and wish me a happy Birthday (on this post). (There's one entry)
2) Then somehow get MORE people to wish me a happy birthday, but giving you credit for the wish.
I.E.- Post on your blog, your myspace or facebook, send out emails, post on your away messages on AIM...whatever.... Then have "Joe" come to this post and say: "Happy Birthday, Brittany! Sue sent me" etc. etc. (Who knows how many entries you can get??)
3) And then THAT person can do the same, and so forth and so forth.
4) I will then use random.org to choose a winner! IF I choose a winner that has TWO participants (i.e. JOE and SUE) you will BOTH win something (SUE a little more of something, than Joe, because Sue did the "hard" work)
5) The contest will end on FRIDAY, March 6th, at midnight! The winner (or winners?!) will be announced on My Birthday, March 8th.
Have fun! Be Creative! and Good Luck!
Do YOU feel Lucky?!?!