I know, I know, I have been terrible with blog writing (anything interesting) and keeping up with my weekly wraps. So, here we go:
1) My brother had a wonderful Birthday, I think. We didn't do anything huge, but made sure he knows we all love him.
2) Matthew's eye procedure didn't take. That 10% of kids that have to have a more in-depth procedure done, well, leave it to my kiddo to be apart of that 10%! We are headed back to the specialist on Tuesday, at 11 am. :( I'm not really sure what they are going to tell us. From what I understand, there is a more in-depth procedure that has to be done in the O.R. and under anesthesia.
3) My sister, Emily, has spent the last week at my house. Literally. I think she is moving in! haha. We had a fun week, though! This week even included a trip to Chuck E Cheeses! :) And numerous other places that I can't even remember.
4) Classes start back up on Monday (notice how I've not complained about them AT all?). I have two this time around. Both 400 level classes. Does this mean the end is in sight?! At least I will get out a couple nights a week, alone! :)
5) Andy starts his Masters program in two weeks. MASTERS. I can't believe it! I am so proud of him. :) I think he's pretty proud of himself, too.
6) My daddy opened a new store this week! They had a huge party, for employees and their families, that we had an opportunity to go to. It was awesome. Lots of good food (an olive bar to DIE for!) and entertainment. Great work, dad! I am proud of you! :)
7) Matthew turns one in ELEVEN days. Does everyone else remember the day he was born, like it was yesterday? This is what we were doing, a year ago.
8) Ashley is doing well! She called my mom this past Thursday (they only get one phone call a week, and it can only last seven minutes), and said that they were having a blast, a little tired, and they all had colds! Pray she feels better! :) If you want to see what they're doing, go HERE. It's like playing "where's waldo?" with the photos, but I promise she's in some of them!
9) Tonight I am going to my sister's Pampered Chef party. Good food. Spend money. Life is good.
10) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is on right now. My son is loving it. I wonder if he knows his mommy used to watch this show, when she was little. I won't tell him and ruin the fun of the show for him. ha ha.
I leave you with photos of Matthew practicing for his Birthday cake. Thanks, daddy, for bringing us cupcakes home from work! :) I know at least one of us enjoyed them!