1) Girls really do just wanna have fun!
2) Pink/purple are becoming some of my favorite colors...
3) There are more rolls, down there, when wiping up poopy... I mean, really... I use far more fresh wipes on Chloe than I ever did on the boys!
4) There really ARE nicknames for the name Chloe: I tend to call her Chlo', while her cousin calls her Baby 'Lo.
5) My children have amazingly strong necks. They've all head their heads up "early". Chloe has been holding her head up for about two weeks. Maybe it's because she's all head and very little neck??
6) I *can* handle three kids.
7) Breastfeeding is HARD but not impossible with two other kids running around and demanding attention.
8) My girl LOVES to be held. It's quite hard to put her down without a fight. We are working on this.
9) Dressing her up daily is amazingly fun! I love it, really.
10) I can't wait for the years to come! :)