Only 99 days of pregnancy left?
Oh dear. So much to do. So much not to do.
So much going on here. I am not even sure where to start. Can I do it in list form? I know, lamesauce... but it might be the easiest way to do this:
1) We are just as busy as ever! We are doing all of the normal things: library, Pre-school, Mommy-school, apple picking, crafts, family parties, friend parties, etc. etc. etc.
2) We are prepping to sell the house.... yes... I said it.... We are going to (hopefully) sell the house and find a new one.... all while doing everything else.
3) I am finally feeling "better"... Had a nice root canal and still get sick about once a week. Things are better. ha ha.
4) Matty is having minor issues, right now. There's a possibility he has asthma. We have a breathing machine and we are treating him with Albuterol for now. I suppose we just wait and see what happens. Hopefully his breathing issues get better! He also lost some weight...and as some of you know, that has been a struggle for Matty since conception. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of this!
5) Adam is loving school. He gets notes home every week that talk about how "bright" and "communicative" he is with his fellow students. So why is it he comes home and is a spawn of Satan? hmm...
6) I am sure I am missing something. But that's the rundown of important stuff.
Want to see some pictures? OF course you do! :)