Here's what we've been up to...and then some photos, of course:
1) We went up to Cleveland (with Andy, while he worked) and then we got to play at the Cleveland Zoo. IT was a blast! You will see from the photos, just how fun it was.
2) My children are growing like weeds. I feel like I blink and they change. I don't get it.
3) Adam won a coloring contest! He won a $25 GC to Toys R Us. We are going to spend it sometime today.
4) We bought Matty a train table.... for his 2nd Birthday.... that is only 2 months away. Sigh. (The child is obsessed with Thomas. Anyone wanna donate Thomas trains, books, clothing items? This crap is expensive!)
5) Andy is working his butt off at work. PLUS working on his masters still. He amazes me. I don't tell him thank you enough. He is also turning one year OLDER this coming weekend.... ;)
6) Ashley comes home this week. She is living with us! :) I can't tell you how excited I am to have her home. I miss my sister!
7) I ran this morning. I actually made it 20 minutes, before I felt like dying. I am proud of myself.
8) Spring is making me so happy.... well... kinda.... I wish it would stop raining so much!
9) Mother's Day is this coming weekend. I've asked for a juicer. Seriously...when did I get so old, that I am asking for kitchen appliances?
10) Here are the pictures I know you all want to see:
(Look! I got to go out with some girls! JUST girls!! See that girlie in the bright pink shirt? That's Jaimie! She has a blog, and needs some bloggy friends! Check her out!)
The zoo! :) Look, they have zebras at this zoo! I wish Columbus had their zebras back. soon! soon!