Just an update or two:
1) We have been crafting machines! However, I can't post any of the photos... too many granparents read this blog. ;)
2) Starting tomorrow, we are booked straight through Dec. 29th. Yes, that's right, we have a Christmas something everyday until after Christmas weekend.
3) I have a huge paper due Saturday. I've yet to start it.
4) We are ever so thankful for some of our very best friends!
5) I am getting anxious about school, next year. I get to start my internship. Forty-hour work weeks? Can I really do that? sigh.
6) I could ice skate on my driveway, right now. I love winter. Ok, so I don't...
7) My husband wrapped some of my presents and put them under the tree. Evil man. I have zippo patience and he knows it! grr.
8) Andy's been in class all week. We've not seen him much. BUT he gets certified for something that will help out his career... And we didn't have to pay for the $5,000 class, so I can't complain!
9) I love not getting "dressed" all day, when we don't leave the house. Refer to #5.
10) Wait. When do we not go anywhere? hmm.
*Hope you're all having a wonderful week!*