Look a lot like Christmas!
What have we been doing, since last Wednesday, you ask? Well take a look (all photos are SOOC... Give me a break; it's been a long past few days!):
1) We made cookies with some of our favorite people!
2) We saw Santa... yea...no pictures with the Man himself...for sad reasons. Poor Santa.
3) We had Christmas with Bop, Gramma, Aunt Michelle (and her whole crew)
This is the apron we made for Bop. I think he liked it! :)
(this is my 10 year old nephew and I... He is taller... bigger...than I am... at least I have one more guy to take care of me! :))
4) Look! Bop got Adam an apron for Christmas! Now "Chef Adam" is official, when making PB & J sandwiches!
5) We spent Sunday at the local Conservatory. It was beautiful!
6) I got THIS in the mail, and will be posting about that, ASAP! :) Thanks, Julie!