Thursday, May 27, 2010

5 Month Chloe

I can't believe my little girl is already 5 months old! It's been 5 months since we were blessed with this precious, beautiful, and SO very special little girl. She is quite different from her brothers (already!) and it's so fun to re-live the baby days, again! 

I love how she makes girly squeals
I love how she giggles and smiles, when her brothers walk in the room!
I love how she "talks" to her toys and stuffed animals.
I love how she loves to jump in her Johnny Jumper.
I love how much she loves her oatmeal and rice cereal.
I love how she tries to crawl....but thankfully isn't quite there yet. 
I love how hard she tries to sit up... and does pretty well, for the most part.
I love her smell (most of the time).
I love putting bows in her hair. 
I love putting pink or purple on her.
I love the bubbles she blows with her ever drooly mouth.
I love how much she loves her toys. 
I love everything about her.... 

I love that she's my little Princess! :) 
Happy 5 Months, Miss C! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so adorable Brittany! Happy 5 months - it does go fast. K is almost 8! ACK!

Kelli said...

She is so cute. She looks like a mini you.

Kat said...

Awww. What a sweet little princess!!! Just a doll! :)

Christina said...

5 months in the blink of an eye! But a very HAPPY blink. ;o) Happy 5, Miss C!