Sunday, August 3, 2008

BSM: Busy Weekend Fun!

For those of you here for BSM- here is my shot (handsome man, isn't he??):


and if you want to keep reading about our weekend, and see more great shots... here ya go:

It was yet again another busy weekend, in our house! Saturday started with a trip to the farmer's market. I go every week, but this time we went as a family. I think everyone had a good time, too! PLUS- the veggies are finally looking really good, so it was nice to have Andy along, to carry my heavy bags! ;)

Amy's mommy then came over to share Amy's wedding video with us. It turned out GREAT!! And, my speech wasn't half bad. Thanks for visiting, Sue, and thanks for bringing us the DVD!

And today it was THIS guy's Birthday:


My nephew, Josiah, turned ONE today! Happy Birthday big guy!


No family get together is complete, without a full family photo. Make the photo larger- it's kind of funny. We are all looking different directions, and I think Adam and Pa are the only two actually posing for the photo. haha.

This is great grampa and gramma Petry, with their three great grand boys! Such a great photo, I think.

I'm not sure what I was trying to do here... but he's pretty hot, so I thought I'd add him in this list of photos! ;)

I happened to follow Matt around for a good bit of time (imagine that) and I was able to get some pretty cute shots of him. He's growing up so fast!


And a couple of shots of the two cousins. I love this first one! Matthew has this toy at home, so I think he's telling Josiah how great it is. Josiah seems to be listening to everything Matt is saying. haha.

And I just LOVE this one. This shows the two boy's personalities really well. Josiah is very "on the go," while Matt is content with sitting and playing alone.



I hope you all had a great weekend! :) I know I did!

Now, I'm off to the State Fair to see Toby Mac!! woooo ;) Oh, did I mention this is a KID FREE event? YAYYYY ! :)

29 comments:

Kat said...

That looks like a fabulous weekend! Great shots! :)

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family you have Britt! But there needs to be a GIRL in there somewhere! The BOYS are truly so darn cute!!!! WOW how so much has changed over the years!
Happy Birthday Josiah!!We love you all!
Nana (Mom)

Anonymous said...

I had a great time at your house. Thank Andy for helping me out with the DVD's.

Sue

Stacy said...

Busy, busy you! Great shots of your cute men (all three of them!), and I love the photo of Mathew explaining the workings of his new toy to Josiah. Cute!

krissy said...

That was a post filled with nothing but cuteness.

You.better.get.your.pic.to.me!

I love ya but I'm gonna get more persistant. Just a warning my dear sweet lovable friend.

Blueberry said...

sounds like your weekend was as busy as mine! (when i get as busy as you something is wrong!! HA!)

hope to see you soon!!

iMother2.0 said...

What a sweet BSM, and all your other shots are so much fun! Happy Birthday to your cutie nephew....Mmmmm that cake looks goooooood!
I totally dig the shot that shows both personalities.
Hope you enjoyed your night out :)

Christina said...

What a fun weekend! Your BSM is adorable, but I really love the cousins ones too.

Melissa said...

Great pics - looks like a wonderfully fun time!

Unknown said...

I love the one with the two little boys and the toy. I was thinking just what you said about how Matt must be tellin' him all about it! HA!

Great photos and what fun with family!

Maggie said...

How fun! That last shot is my favorite I think, and you're right, it totally shows how different their personalities are!

Sarah said...

Toby Mac? That's awesome... I love your pics from the weekend, I had a crazy one myself... I had a crazy whole week...err...MONTH :)

Joanna said...

Its so fun to get little cousins together isnt it? Great fun and wonderful shots.

mandaroo63 said...

Looks like fun times. And, you have a lovely family!

Tina said...

What a fun weekend!!

And I'm SOOO jealous that you saw tobyMac!! I am totally digging his cd right now!

Rose said...

What a fun and busy weekend you had. I love the first shot.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! And looks like your nephew enjoyed his cake!

CissaLynn said...

Awww! What a fun weekend! I LOVE the pics!!! The boys are adorable!!! :)
I am catching up on some past posts and just read about you going to the drs.! I will say a prayer!!! Keep us posted!
I have to end by saying: I think the two pics of you w/your man, dancing, then and now, are simply precious!!!! And.......I love that song, too! Congrats on seven years, girl!!!! :)))))
Have a good week!!!!

Sara said...

Mathew is so adorable, I LOVE his hair!

Anonymous said...

I just love the pics! Glad you had a fun-tabulous weekend!

Arizaphale said...

I LOVE the pic of your hot hub and having checked out the Toby Mac link I believe you are actually a rock chick like me!!!!

krissy said...

Alright...I'll forgive you.
Just because you fart a lot too!
:-)

KG said...

Those are great photos - and Matthew looks like such a big boy telling his buddy how stuff works. It's great!

Fire Hunt said...

Good photos as always:)

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

How fun. It's so sweet, the cousin's spending time together like that. It's the one thing I wish for my girls, to have family around.

Thanks oodles for sharing, I love to see them!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Such a fun busy weekend! How great. I am sure we have a farmers market here on the weekends but I don't know where. I know there is one downtown on Thursdays but I am not driving to downtown Minne for some corn - ya know?

Fire Hunt said...

A meal or some snacks would be very nice, but you do not need to do that.

Kellan said...

What great pictures! Hope you have had a good week, Brittany - see you soon - Kellan

kim said...

How adorable is the picture of the three boys with their great grandparents???? Love it!