Thursday, August 7, 2008

Behind on Life in General

Yes, I am behind. I know this. I've had complaints. I'm sorry. I love you all. I love to blog. But, I am just really behind on everything: the blog, the laundry, my emails, schoolwork...everything. Let's just say I am a little pre-occupied right now. That, and I am trying to enjoy some of this nicer weather with my boys- all three of them! So... until I can post (and catch up with all of your blogs) will you take some cute pictures as a peace offering? I thought so! :)





HEY! Look who is back in this photo... MY ASHLEY! :) She had a great time, on her ministry trip and just trying to get back into the swing of life. She came home super tan, with a bigger heart, a kinder spirit, and longer lasting hugs. I missed her.... and we've spent LOTS of time together in the past week. MUAH! :)

16 comments:

Fire Hunt said...

I will take some cute pictures as a peace offering haha. I have been behind on everything also.

Unknown said...

Yay for Ashley being home. Where did you take these pics? Those cute boys just get cuter every day...

I hear you about being behind. I can't seem to get back in the groove since coming home from vacation.

Kat said...

Fine. We'll settle for the adorable photos. ;)

I hope you are taking good care of yourself these days. My prayers are still with you.

Maggie said...

Wow - I can see you have been busy!

The nice thing about blogging is that we are just here hanging around until you get back!

Blueberry said...

so are you a little behind or a big behind? he he he!

welcome home ashley!!!

Stacy said...

Oh golly how I know how that is! Don't worry about being behind...just live your life and we'll catch up when you have time. :)

Welcome home Ashely!

Homegrown Tribe said...

so nice to have your sister back... I had been wondering where you were. :) I still need to email you back about stopping by. Maybe this weekend?

brittany

Christina said...

I understand. I have been totally out of it this week, and am trying to figure out how to best prioritize. Living life to the fullest is most important, and it's clear you're doing that!

KG said...

They ARE cute pictures ... and I feel your pain about being behind on everything! So what do I do instead of catch up?! Blog!!! :-)

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Miss ya tons, I really hope you are having a wonderful time with your family. I'm happy your sister is back and that your heart is fuller!

Have a great weekend!

Sassy said...

I'm feelin' ya. It has been LIKE CHRISTMAS busy 'round here. I am catching myself going, its nuts.
So, just put the keyboard down, you have a higher purpose right now.
SMOOCH!!!

Tami said...

They are cute picts. The boys are getting so big. Glad to see you blogging again.

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on both of my blogs. We are so proud of him.

Tami

tricki_nicki said...

Hey girl, you just take your time and live your life. We're all doing the same thing - don't feel bad! We're not goin' anywhere!

Anonymous said...

You are aloud to take a break girl!!! And to enjoy the weather with the boys of course!!!

Arizaphale said...

I think we all suffer from this from time to time. Sometimes I have to go on blogging diets!!
Love the pix though. Where were they taken?

kim said...

Adorable photos. Blog readers can always be bribed with adorable photos. :-)