Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crafty Me: Party Invites

Ok, so here they are: Matt's party invites! I ended up switching to markers and some of the fronts are a little different than this one, but you get the idea. On the inside, the little sentence at the top reads "bah, bah, neigh, neigh, Matthew's turning one, Hooray!". I know, they're not super fancy, but they took me forever to do and they're as crafty as I get! ha ha.



~*~*~*~*~
And just for good measure: a couple of photos of my boys playing ball with their Pa Chip (this is my step-dad, Chip. I don't think I've ever posted a photo of him before). Aren't they cute?? :)

12 comments:

Kat said...

Those invites are awesome!!! Wow! Great job!

Kellan said...

Adorable invitations - you did a great job!! Cute pictures too!

Have a good day - Kellan

krissy said...

You should stop being so darn crafty and making me look like a crafty crapper......

And excuse me....I don't need to come to Ohio because you are supposed to be moving to SD. REmember????????

Geesh!

Fire Hunt said...

We got ours today they are so Adorable, you did a good job!

KG said...

Those are SO cute! You did a great job . .. and I can see your baby gates in the background . . . *snicker* I feel your pain.

Christina said...

SO cute!!

Maggie said...

Those are too cute! You did a great job!

Unknown said...

How cute - those invites are certainly made from the heart and that is so sweet, Mommee!

Our Family said...

AWESOME..very creative!! You did a great job :)

Stacy said...

Great job on the invites - they are very cute! Great shots, too. :)

kim said...

nice job with the invites! they do look like a lot of work. wish I'd have known that you were doing the farm thing, I've got a great stamp set I could have sent to you. :-)

Rachel said...

I love how creative those invites are! I cheated and bought the John Deere ones :o)